Naturopathy, also referred to as holistic treatment or holistic treatment, prescribes all forms of physical disease with the “return to nature” formula. It is believed in Naturopathy that the body is only handled by itself, for which we do not have to do any treatment. Nature treatment is one that instead promotes internal defence mechanisms that are self-curative and self-preventive against the current chemical prevention of diseases. According to naturopathy, infections are immune to the healing of the body that is polluted by the environment. find more info
Three core concepts of caring for nature are:
1) Through its own vitality, the body itself has enough power to cure itself.
2) The disease is a result of the vital force used by the body itself for the normal functioning of organs and tissues to prevent disease.
3) A holistic approach to wellness should be taken for naturopathic cures. Naturopathy aims to enhance the body’s innate ability to restore health with the aid of the five natural elements: earth , air , fire, ether and water.
Stages of therapy:
Three stages are treated for patients heading to a naturopath:
1) Without using surgical procedures such as biopsies, the diagnosis of their disease is made because they run contrary to the naturopathic position toward surgery and substance use.
2) A detoxification regime is placed on the patient that involves irrigation of the colon (to cleanse the colon), fasting, massage (to cleanse the skin), deep breathing (to clean the lungs), baths and exercises.
3) It helps to choose the right regimen that involves a new vitamin replacement diet, body manipulation, herbal compounds or acupuncture. Since it considers the body to be a self-healing organism, naturopathy believes that the person will experience spontaneous repair, regeneration and good health, provided the right climate and opportunity, thereby avoiding ill health altogether.
* Naturopathy and ayurveda:
The effect of ayurveda is a common practise of naturopathy, with many of us appropriating some of the more readily available, better-known herbs such as neem, brahmi, ashwagandha, kashni, etc. Naturopathic practitioners recommend acupressure, magnet therapy, and reiki, for instance, to get relief from pain. Yoga is once again a non-drug method for the healing of nature. Nature Cure claims that the illness is not caused by bacteria or viruses, but that the illness appears when the body rises in the percentage of disease-causing toxins and impurities.